Fiber Optical Rotary Joint
Fiber optical rotary joint also can be called fiber optical connector or slip ring, which would be designed for the most demanding requirements and tested for those rugged environment and super optical performance. This type of rotary joint adopt fiber as a data transmission media that provide excellent technical rotary solution for specific customers. Fiber optical rotary joint can improve mechanical properties, simplifying system operation to avoid damage of fiber during operation. Also it could be combined with traditional electrical slip ring to make hybrid rotary joint to transfer power, high speed data and video signal.
If you have specific customized requirement, please feel free to consult us so that our sales engineer could recommend the most suitable product to you for you reference.
1. Full sealed structure
2. Compact size and package
3. High return loss and low crosstalk
4. High speed data transmission and low resistance
5. Custom solution available
1. Single mode or Multi-model
2. Single channel design or Multi-channel design
3. Electrical slip ring with FORJ combination
4. Operating in harsh and high shock environment
5. Integrated power channel and signal channel
6. Fiber wavelength & fiber type
7. Connector type & fiber cable length
2. Fiber optical cable reels
3. Medical equipment
4. Video surveillance system
5. High speed transmission system
6. Marine propulsion system
＞2 billion rotations
Pigtails on both side
IP54 or higher
Remarks: Other specific requirements, please feel free to contact with us.