Meidu A4 Copy Paper

Price: 2.0~3.0 USD
Trade Term: FOB
Payment Terms: T/T
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Surface Handling: Grain 
  • Style: Double-side Coated Paper 
  • Type: Others 
  • Quality Level:
  • Brand Name: HB 
  • Certification: ISO9001 
  • Model No.: A4 
  • Place of Origin: Shandong  
  • Min.Order: 7800 Pack/Packs
  • Means of Transport: Ocean
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 10000t/month
  • Packing:500sheets/pack,5packs/carton
  • Delivery Date: within 20 days after receiving the deposite

substance: 70/75/80GSM in weight
Size: A4(210mm* 297mm), A3(420mm*297mm),8.5*11(216*279mm), 8.5*13, (216mm*330mm) ,8.5*14(216*356),11*17(279*432mm)

HB No. 1 copy paper is the leader brand of our factory, which have three years development, and have a ready market in North America South America, particularly in the USA, Canada, Brazil and other countries. What is more, now this brand is popular in the Middle East.

(1)Application: Is suitable for the digital duplicator, the laser printer, the ink-jet printer and the facsimile machine.
(2) product performance
organization is even, the tailor is accurate, not have Paper Jam
2. The paper surface is smooth, photocopying document clear lifelike
3. Does not have the static electricity, the paper not adhesion
4. Paper color pure white luminous, the printing handwriting is clearer.
5. The opacity, both sides photocopying cannot the mutual influence
6. OEM service is offered.

(3) Weight:
A. A4 size
80GSM 2.49kg/ream
75GSM 2.33kg/ream
B. Letter size
80GSM 2.41kg/ream
75GSM 2.25kg/ream
70GSM 2.10kg/ream
C. Legal size
80GSM 3.06kg/ream
75GSM 2.86kg/ream
70GSM 2.67kg/ream
Virgin Wood Pulp: 100 %
Weight: 80 gsm
Brightness: 100 %
Opacity: 98 %
Roughness: 104
Key Performance
No jam in photocopy machine
No double feed
Stay flat after copying
Leave no dust in the copy-machine
Nice appearance-white and clean
Nice touch-smooth and bulky
No see through-print both sides
Printing both sides
Very clear, cannot see through.
All Purpose paper
Good for: Laser Printer, Inkjet Printer, Deskjet Printer, Fax paper
Quantity order: 7,800 reams - 1,560 cartons - 5 reams / carton - One Containers 20"
Payment Method: Through LC (Letter of Credit) Bank to Bank or as per your instructions, we could manage to pay 40 % in advance through our representative in Indonesia and the rest 60 % once the shipment arrives Kuwait we will ask for the BL and we will pay the pending amount then.

Send message to this supplier
Ms. Celia Huang
Tel: 86-539-7165896
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Linyi Hanbang Paper Co.,Ltd
Junan Economic Development Zone, Linyi, Shandong, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center