12'' portable ventilation fan and 5m flexible duct

Trade Term: FOB
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Application: Industrial Blower 
  • Type: Others 
  • Power Source: Electric Blower 
  • Pressure: High Pressure 
  • Brand Name: Dafeng 
  • Rated Power: 520W 
  • Rated Voltage: 220V/110V/380V/36V 
  • Model No.: SHT-30 
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong  
  • Min.Order: 100 Piece/Pieces
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 10000
  • Packing:neutral carton packing
  • Delivery Date: 20 days


Normal PVC flexible duct

-   Made of fire-retardant PVC material and helix steel wire

-   Easily to connect due to flexible

-   Light Yellow tube with Black Scuff Strip

-   Duct with the buckle

-   Enduring the high temperature and oleic acid

-   Acid & alkali resistant and corrosion resistant and fire resistant

-   Schlep easily wherever exhaust and inhalation the air in the field condition due to light-weight

-   Prevent the workers from the suffocating by improving dust air into fresh air .

Normal Portable ventilation fan

  • Made of Aluminum alloy Motor , Blade of Die-cast aluminum alloy and Galvanized steel body

  • Type : Normal Portable Propeller Fan

  • With the good capability, the novel pattern, the reasonable structure and the strong suction.

  • Make low noise and Light weight due to die-casting aluminum alloy

  • Move easily wherever exhaust or inhalation by field condition due to small and portable

  • Prevent workers from the suffocating by improving bad air into the fresh one

  • Having some diversified pin for selecting from , including American , British , French , Great Wall , etc

Additional Information

  1. OEM Service is available ,we have the rich experience R&D team .

  2. Size : 300mm

  3. Colour :Orange Vent Tube and Red Blower

  4. Packing : Neutral Carton Packing ,1pcs/ctn

  5. Payment Term : 30% as the deposit , the rest 70% should be paid off before shipment or paid   against the copy of B/L . We could negotiation about that before the confirmation and signature of the order .

  6. MOQ : 100 pcs . If we have the stock production , we could accept the less order quantity .

  7. Delivery Time : 30 days after payment received


Application of the flexible duct connected with portable ventilator

  •   Manhole ,tunnel and tank

  • Ship building , under-ground project


Send message to this supplier
Ms. Mandy Gong (Sales)
Tel: 86-159-20737023
Mobile: 15920737023
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Foshan Gaoming Dafeng Ventilation Equipment Factory
Xingjiao Road, Sanzhou Cangjiang Industrial Zone, Gaoming District, Foshan, Guangdong, China (Mainland) / 528500
Fax: 86-757-88881959
Related Products
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center