Men's Leisure Cotton Short Pants (CFJ014)

Price: 6.0~7.5 USD
Trade Term: FOB
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,WU
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Size: Pants 
  • Style: Casual 
  • Material: Denim 
  • Color: Mixed Color 
  • Season: Autumn 
  • Gender: Men's 
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong  
  • Min.Order: 300 Piece/Pieces
  • Means of Transport: Ocean, Air
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 600000PCS/Year
  • Packing:1ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Polybag

1)Men'shigh quality fashion Leisure Cotton Short Pants(CFJ014)
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

FOB price:
Range of Price: FOB US $ 6-7.5/ Piece. Price will be changed accroding to Fabric quality and wash request from our customer
Delivery port: Huangpu Harbor, Guangzhou
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C: 2000 PCS/color/style

Payment terms
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leading time
1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,

Production procedure:
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering

Why choose us:
1. We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling department.
2. High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our policy.
3. Our main markets are high end markets, South Arican, Europe and America etc, we are confident about our quality.
4. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24 hours.
5. OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on design and be put into production.
6. The same style but low price jeans are available
7. Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design and some current models
8. Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private information
9. Delievery by air or ship as your request.
10. We can do any kinds of fitting /washing/size according to customers requirement
11. We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to support our production both for quality and lead time.
12. Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our customers' requirement.
13. We have more than 25 years experience for OEM/ODM orders and international business for men's, women's & children's wear.
14. If you want to get more information about our products and detailed, pls do feel free contact to us, we are pleased to supply you with our professional service and superior quantity of products at competive price.
15. You can also send your own design to us. With more than 25 years successful OEM experience, we would like to make your own pants for you.
16. Give kind and warm service to each customer, consider everything for customer, and try our best to achieve every customer's requirements.
17. We always hope can coorperate with you sincerely, we will do our best to give you the best.

Send message to this supplier
Ms. Rita Chen
Tel: 86-20-34780779
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Zengcheng Yulian Canton Jeans Textile & Garment Co., Ltd
6f, No. 13 Yan Jiang Zhong Road, Dashi, Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center