Anti-aging Polypropylene Agriculture Nonwoven Fabric for Agricultural Covers 1.6M 2.4M 3.2M

Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews

Anti-aging Polypropylene Agriculture Nonwoven Fabric for Agricultural Covers 1.6M 2.4M 3.2M

 

 

Quick details:

 

Nonwoven Technics: Spun-Bonded

Material:  100% Polypropylene

Width: 1.6M , 2.4M, 3.2M

Weight: 10gsm-250gsm

Feature: Anti-Bacteria, Anti-Pull, Anti-Static, Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Fusible, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Waterproof

Application: Used in Agriculture cover and protect the plant away from UV.

Certification:  SGS

 

Product description

 

Polypropylene non-woven technology  is a kind of technology of improving   the ability of production line.It can solve the problems of homogeneity,covering power.To some degree,it is light,flexible,non-toxic,anti-bacteria and so on.

 

Product features

 

1. Light: Polypropylene is the main raw material; specific gravity is 0.9, is only third five, fleecy and touches well.

2. Flexibility: made up of microfiber (2-3D), dot by dot thermo-melt formed. Flexibility of products is suitable, comfortable.

3. Water resistance and breathability: slices of Polypropylene and finished products resist water, breathable and easy to maintain and wash.

4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: made of materials which catch up FDA standard, without other chemical composition, stable, non-toxic, no smell, safe for sensitive skin.
5. Anti-bacterial, anti-chemical: Polypropylene is blunt chemical substances can protect in liquid from bacterial and insects; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, erosion and the finished product will not affect sensitive skin.

 

Specification

 

Product Name

100% Polypropylene non woven Fabrics

Weight

We can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific needs and requirements

Colors

Most of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK

Width

also as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is 1.6 Meters

Usages

For shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other series, etc.

Terms

 FOB, CIF & CFR

Payment Terms

30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T or L/C

Strength

Short Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials

Others

If you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related products, pls feel free to contact us for more detailed informations


Send message to this supplier
Mr. Yanni
Tel: 86-20-28133861
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Guangzhou ZD Nonwoven Fabric Co.,Ltd.
North of Zhengdong Road,Huadu Av.,Huadu Dristrict, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center