Card Slots PU Wallet Leather Cell Phone Case for Motorola Moto G

Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews

Card Slots PU Wallet Leather Cell Phone Case for Motorola Moto G



1. what you will benifit from by cooperating with us?

  • Our factory was filling OEM/ODM orders for clients from over 20 countries; all of our work is designing and making new things to help you boost your market;

  • over 400 workers and up to 3000pcs monthly production capacity can assure you prompt delivery time;

  • Quality is the top one reason of our facotry for over 10 years's servival; we ever made OEM order for famous brand such as: Vodafone/lanborghini/Samsung/Blackberry,etc;

  • all the raw material we choose are follow to international rules like ROSH, REACH,etc so that you don't have worries when promoting.

  • Each month there are 4 new products will be pushed to you to help you increasing your sale;

  • Efficient,professional and considerate service is always our workers's eternal pursuit;

So why not contact with us from now on?



2. product Description



detaild information

product name

Card Slots PU Wallet Leather Cell Phone Case for Motorola Moto G

mobile phone model

for Motorola Moto G

working process              

stiting and splicing design


classical wallet style

suitable for

men or woman are both suitable

outside raw material  

high quality PU


different color for your choose


plain pattern

inside rawmaterial

high quality microfiber


tanding function; with magnet closure



shell inside

frosted PC shell


we can print your own logo


about 80-120g


Our case can protect your mobile phone from scratches,damage and bumps, its beautiful and fashion looking show your good test.


-300pcs(based on the condition if we have the mold exist)

-500-1000pcs(if need making new molds)

-please contact with our sales for more detailed information


-by T/T(30% to be paid as deposit, the rest 70% to be paid before making delivery;

-by Paypal

-by Escrow

delivery time

-less than 3000pcs, 5-10days;

-more than 3000pcs,7-15days;

-please contact with our sales for more detailed information;


Our factory's normal package:

-EPE foam to be filled in the shell to keep the whole case shape;

-Each pieces of case share individual a small poly bag;

Send message to this supplier
Mr. Misen
Tel: 86-755-755282115
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Cell Phone Case Online Market Online Market
NO.898,North Zhongxing Road, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!