Boiler spare parts casting boiler furnace grate bars

Price: 20.0 USD
Trade Term: FOB
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Heat resistant: precise 
  • Model No.: Customized 
  • Place of Origin: Zhejiang  
  • Min.Order: 100 Set/Sets
  • Means of Transport: Ocean, Air, Land
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 5000 sets per month
  • Packing:wooden case
  • Delivery Date: 15-45days

he goods called Grate: 
-These goods are used in boiler,stove and furnace
-It has many kinds, we can also do according to the customer's requirement 
-The material is heat-resistant steel, it is made from investment casting process, also can do the sand casting process 
-The material also is changeable 
-Packing: put the goods in wood case, which the wood case is make from the three ply wood, it is no use to do the suffocating 
-Mold payment terms: if it should do new design, pay 50% in advance for making the mold, and after the sample are approved, pay the balance 
-The goods payment: pay 30% deposit before making the goods, and after see the copy of B/L, pay the other 70% 

Send message to this supplier
Ms. Anna Li
Tel: 86-574-87008055
Mobile: 18312959612
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
RM.1110.11F Lingqiao Square No.31 Yaohang Street , Ningbo, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center