Lede Folding Flat Floss Dental Toothpick 75 pieces individually wrapped

Price: 1.02 USD
Trade Term: FOB
Payment Terms: T/T,WU
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Place of Origin: Shanghai  
  • Min.Order: 20000 Piece/Pieces
  • Means of Transport: Ocean
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 10000000
  • Packing:1 carton 36 pieces
  • Delivery Date: 30 days

Why use a floss pick? Normal brushing can only remove 70% of the plaque in the tooth area, and the remaining 30% is the high incidence of bacterial accumulation and dental disease. Numerous experience has proven that only dental floss can be used for "scavengers" in this field, thoroughly cleaning teeth without damaging gums and preventing oral diseases.

Product Details:

Brand: LAUD

Net content: 75 pieces

Linear: flat thread

Thread material: UHMWPE

Handle material: food grade PP

Market retail price: 13.9 RMB


1, UHMWPE thread + food grade PP handle, high tensile force, no hair is not easy to break, deep cleaning of the residual residue

2, flat wire body, narrow cut surface is easy to slide into the teeth, contact friction surface is large, clean more thoroughly

3, patent folding design, combined with dental floss and toothpick to protect oral health

4, non-slip handle design, easy to handle, easier to clean the teeth

5, independent packaging, safe and hygienic and easy to carry around

6. Brand introduction: Lede is the world's largest manufacturer of dental floss toothpicks with the most complete export qualification, the largest number of patents, the best product quality and the largest factory area.

7. Lede has its own R&D and production plant with sufficient capacity.

8, this product supports OEM, support brand agent

Ruimin (Shanghai) Industrial Co., Ltd. was established in 1993. The company integrates product development, production and sales, and mainly produces dental floss toothpicks and other oral care products. Through 25 years of continuous efforts and innovation, Ruimin is not only the world's largest manufacturer with most patents and most comprehensive dental floss products , but also one of the largest manufacturers of dental floss toothpicks in China.

At present, the automation of production equipment of Ruimin has reached the highest level in the industry, with a production capacity of up to billions of dental floss sticks per month. Compared to the domestic oral care brands, it has the most export qualifications and the most complete inspection standards, such as FDA, ISO and etc.

In the future, Ruimin will make full use of cutting-edge technology, advanced awareness, self-accumulation and cooperation alliances to continuously upgrade oral care products and change human oral health to create a better world. Welcome all domestic and foreign customers to visit our factory and negotiate cooperation!


Send message to this supplier
Mr. Eric
Tel: 86-21-67322097
Mobile: 18917240201
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Ruiming (Shanghai) Industrial Co., LTD.
No. 88 Linsheng Road Tinlin Town Jinshan District, Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center