Shower room

Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
1. Model: Shower Room/Shower Enclosure L88(Rilievo)

2. Features & Specifications:
A) Simple, clean and neat, a symbol of your simple life.
B) Suitable for home, star hotel and etc.

3. Materials:
A) Panel: Tempered glass. The thickness of the safety glass is 6mm.
B) Frame: Aluminum Alloy. The thickness of frame is 1.2mm. The color is golden, silver, black and others.
C) Tray: ABS Board. The thickness of the ABS is 4mm thickness with timber & Fiber (four layers) reinforcement.

4. Dimensions: 900x900x(1800+130)mm
5. Remarks:
A. Minimum order is one container.
B. The buyer has the right to decide to use their logo or Dusrux's logo.
C. Guaranty time is one year.
D. Deliver time is about one month.
E. T/T 30% deposit prior to production, the remaining 70% to be settled once the order is completed.
F. Our packing is velum + foam + carton to make the packing safety.
G. We will offer Installation Manual to show how to fix the shower room.

Send message to this supplier
Ms. Cynthia Zhao
Tel: 86-757-23312961
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Foshan Shunde Sital Bathroom Ware Co.,Ltd.
China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center