metal glazed roofing tile roll forming machine

Price: 13000.0~16000.0 USD
Trade Term: FOB
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C;cash
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Power: Hydraulic 
  • Raw Material: Sheet / Plate Rolling 
  • Machine Type: Roll Forming Machine 
  • Extra Services: End Forming 
  • Automation: Automatic 
  • Certification: CE 
  • Material / Metal Processed: Stainless Steel 
  • Brand Name: xinnuo 
  • Control System: PLC 
  • Forming Size: 828mm 
  • Feeding Material: color steel coils 
  • Voltage: 380V 
  • raw material width: 1000mm 
  • raw material thickness: 0.3-0.8mm 
  • Manual Uncoiler: 1 set 
  • Coil Strip Leveler: 1 set 
  • PLC Control: 1 set 
  • Supporter Table: 1 set 
  • Model No.: 828 glazed tile machine 
  • Place of Origin: Hebei  
  • Min.Order: 1 Set/Sets
  • Means of Transport: Ocean
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 20 sets per month
  • Packing:simple plastic film protection, loaded in container independently
  • Delivery Date: 30 days
Technical parameters:
1Name of commodity & specificationXN-828 Arc Glazed Tile roll forming machine
2Main motor power4kw, 3 phase
3Hydraulic motor power4kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 60 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam
8Backboard Thickness14mm
9Chain Size33mm
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8mm
12Feeding Width1000mm
13Effective width828mm
15Roll Station11
16Roller Diameter70mm
17Roller material45# steel
18Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
20Overall Size6000×1300×1500mm
21Total Weight4T
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Glazed Tile Pressing Device--------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----pressing----cut to length----run out table
24Packagenude in the container
25Minimum order quantity1 set
26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27Delivery time30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

Send message to this supplier
Ms. Blair Gao
Tel: 86-317-8191991
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Hebei Xinnuo roll forming machine
Nancang Street 104 Road , Cangzhou, Hebei, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center