Printed Pashmina Scarf

Price: 0.5~1.2 USD
Trade Term: FOB
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,WU
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Pattern: Printed 
  • Style: Plain 
  • Style of Length: Long 
  • Material: 100% Cotton 
  • Brand Name: ACM 
  • Color: colourful 
  • size: 188*70+10*2 
  • weight: 168g 
  • Place of Origin: zhejiang 
  • Model No.: A-01 
  • Place of Origin: Zhejiang  
  • Min.Order: 500 Piece/Pieces
  • Means of Transport: Land
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 150000 Piece/Pieces per Month
  • Packing:1pc/polybag,10pcs/big polybag or according to customers design
  • Delivery Date: 25-30days after payment
our factory is located in Deqing, Zhejiang Provice---The land of silk.
We are a professional manufacturer making scarves. Our main products including wool scarf,silk scarf,jacquard scarf,fashion scarf,arab scarf,pashmina,polyester scarf and so on. We very high output every month and can give you an professional service here .
Place of Origin:Zhejiang
Brand Name:ACM
Model Number:AC-01
Product Name: Pashmina Scarf
Style of Length:Long
Material:100% cotton
Fabric color:colorful

1. Size:
2. Material:
100% cotton
3. Print:
Table/screen-printed, digital print
4. Edge:
Hand rolling edge, machine edge
5. MOQ:
1) Stock: 50pcs, 5pcs per design and color
2) Customer Design:500pcs
6. Samples:
samples are available.
7. Payment:
We accept payment methods of,Bank Transfer (T/T)  and L/C.
1)For items in stock, 100% of the payment must be received before shipment.
2)For stock-out items, 30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped.
8. Delivery Time:
1) Stock: within 3 days after payment
2) OEM: 25-30 days after samples confirmed
9. Shipment: FOB Shanghai/Ningbo
10. Package: 1pc/polybag,10pcs/big polybag or according to customers design
11. Delivery Express Suggested: UPS, DHL, Fedex, EMS.
Buyers designs are welcome.
If you have any question, Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
we are looking forward to your inquiry and orders. your Attention is a great honor to us.
Call me directly Tel: 86-13567255376 for more information, thanks

Send message to this supplier
Ms. lois (sales)
Tel: 86-572-8215588
Mobile: 13567255376
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Hangzhou Xinhua Fiber Weaving Co., Ltd.
Ximiaoqiao, xin'an town, Deqing, Huzhou, Huzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland) / 313201
Fax: 86-572-8215883
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center