sexy skinny women jeans

Price: 10.0~11.5 USD
Trade Term: FOB
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Size: Trousers 
  • Style: Casual 
  • Material: Denim 
  • Color: Others 
  • Season: Others 
  • Gender: Women's 
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong  
  • Min.Order: 300 Piece/Pieces
  • Means of Transport: Ocean
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 600000pcs/year
  • Packing:1ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Poly bag


1. 2014 fashion style jeans wear

2. High quality, exquisite and durable
3. sexy skinny

 FOB price: 
Range of Price: FOB US $ 9-13/ Piece according to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port: Guangzhou
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T:500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C:2000 PCS/color/style
Payment terms: 
L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T:30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Leading time: 
1000PCS:30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS:40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS:45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Production procedure: 
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering
Shipping ways:
Please offer us the delivery port, so we can calculater the shipping cost for you.

About us:
We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we can also product according to your's request.Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us.
1) women's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
Contact us:
 If you are interested in our products, please send us messages, we'll reply you within 12 hours according to your latest inquiries.But we will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more details about our products. We sincerelyhope to join hands with you and together with you to create a better future.
 The style,the price,and the time of shipment  are negotiable.please contact us.
 Welcome your consultation!!!
Why choose us:
1.  We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling department.
2.  High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our policy.
3.  Our main markets are high end markets, South Arican, Europe and America etc, we are confident about our quality.
4.  Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24 hours.
5.  OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on design and be put into production.
6.  The same style but low price jeans are available
7.  Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design and some current models
8. Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private information
9.  Delivery by air or ship as your request.
10.  We can do any kinds of fitting /washing/size according to customers requirement
11.  We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to support our production both for quality and lead time.
12.  Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our customers' requirement.
13.  We have more than 25 years experience for OEM/ODM orders and international business for men's, women's & children's wear.
14.  If you want to get more information about our products and detailed, pls do feel free contact to us, we are pleased to supply you with our professional service and superior quantity of products at competive price.
15.  You can also send your own design to us.With more than 25 years successful OEM experience, we would like to make your own pants for you.
16.  Give kind and warm service to each customer, consider everything for customer, and try our best to achieve every customer's requirements.
17.  We always hope can coorperate with you sincerely, we will do our best to give you the best.

Send message to this supplier
Ms. sabrina
Tel: 86-020-34780779
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Canton Jeans Fashion Co.,ltd
6f, No. 13 Yan Jiang Zhong Road, Dashi, Panyu District, , Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center