2014 Fashion women jeans

Price: 10.0~12.0 USD
Trade Term: FOB
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C
Trade on HiSupplier, Worry Free Guarantee
Trading safety, secure your money, lower the risk, protect both buyers and suppliers
HiSupplier is a Chinese multinational company in U.S, it helps to coordination and order landing.
More ›
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile
  • Product Reviews
Basic Info.
  • Size: Others 
  • Style: Casual 
  • Material: Denim 
  • Color: Mixed Color 
  • Season: Summer 
  • Gender: Women's 
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong  
  • Min.Order: 300 Piece/Pieces
  • Means of Transport: Ocean
Supply Capacity
  • Production Capacity: 600000pcs/year
  • Packing:1ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Poly bag

Other information:

LABELS: main label, care label, washing label ,size label ,style number label, content label

SIZE: according to customer's requirement: American size, European size

PACKAGING DETAIL: 1ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Poly bag

DELIVERY DETAIL: 1000PCS:30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS:40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS:45-60 days after samples are confirmed


PAYMENT TERM: L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T:30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Send message to this supplier
Ms. sabrina
Tel: 86-020-34780779
Enter between 20 to 3,000 chatacters.
Contact Method
Canton Jeans Fashion Co.,ltd
6f, No. 13 Yan Jiang Zhong Road, Dashi, Panyu District, , Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact our customer service specialist for help!
Buyer Help Center